This is part 2 of Billie’s article about digestive enzymes and their importance. While it is not strictly about ADHD, it does relate in that the enzymes will help us absorb and use our vitamins more effectively.
Do you suffer with heartburn and indigestion? If so the reason could be lack of enzymes in the stomach. When enzymes are present the acid that builds up in the stomach is reduced, sometimes even neutralized. I have personally seen many people totally reverse their stomach problems with enzymes.
Your body is a living enzyme organism and you need live enzyme food that is properly digested, properly assimilated and allows waste to be properly eliminated. There are literally hundreds of thousands of enzymes active in every organ, tissue, and fluid of your body and each has its own specific function. Enzymes digest our food and convert it into substances that fortify our muscles, nerves and glands.
Enzymes assist kidneys, lungs, liver, skin and colon in their important eliminative tasks. Actually, it would be easier to list what they don’t do, for they are indeed involved in every aspect of our lives. In other words, Enzymes move our muscles, stimulate our nerves, and make our hearts beat, keep us breathing and even cause us to think!
• ENZYMES are catalysts
• ENZYMES are required by all food to be digested
• ENZYMES are destroyed by cooking and processing food
• ENZYMES from an animal source are only active within the small intestine
• ENZYMES from a plant source become active as soon as they enter the body
• ENZYMES are needed for every chemical reaction that takes place in the body
• ENZYMES are connected to every working organ in our body and run our life processes
• ENZYMES are needed by vitamins and minerals to accomplish their delivery within the body
• ENZYMES can prevent proteins, carbohydrates, fats from fermenting and turning rancid in your system
• Purify Blood
• Enhance Mental Capacity
• Strengthen The Immune System
• Cleanse The Colon
• Break Down Fats
• Enhance Sleep
• Lower Cholesterol
• Shed Excess Weight & Fat
• Bacteria Balance in the Intestinal Tract
• Improve Aging Skin
Remember Digestive Enzymes can jet propel your vitamins into more powerful action. Purchase a bottle of Digestive Enzymes and see the difference!
Foods that contain the highest amount of enzymes are:
Increase your consumption of these foods to increase enzymes in your stomach.
Most health food stores carry papaya tablets, these are very tasty and contain
a great deal of enzymes. The ideal enzyme supplement should be complete
a wide variety of enzymes.