My mission here at An ADD Woman has always been to serve you. Sometimes I succeed; sometimes I fail.
i base my ideas about what you need on what I need or needed at one time, but that might not always be accurate.
I need to hear from you because I need to know what you want. It has always been my goal in life to help women like you (and me) lead better lives; get stuff done, be on time, not feel like such a failure. Can you relate?
The things I struggle with are:
- Getting my list of to dos for the day done
- Learning to prioritize things so the most important things get done first
- Adding structure to my day
- Looking at weekly goals instead of daily ones and getting them done; and monthly stuff too.
- And honestly? Setting those kind of goals. My daughter recently got married and her father in law asked her and her future husband (his son) what their 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year goals were. I couldn’t answer that at my age; could you?
- Not getting side lined on 4,000 other things. Today I concentrated on really, really cleaning the kitchen.
- But I was washing quilts and one of them was really old and needed either retiring or re-doing in terms of liner and batting. What to do? The minute I put it on the deck to dry, the rain started. So back inside it went. Right now, many hours later, it’s still waiting a complete drying. ADHD at it’s finest.
Please, oh, please tell me what you need. I am here to help. I need to know what you need.