Do you put your phone alarm to use? And if you do, how do you use it?
I’ll bet you don’t know all of the ways that you can utilize that little alarm. I think I do a pretty good job of using mine, but just to be sure I did some searching and came up with even more ideas!
Ready to rock that alarm function on your phone?
Here are some ways to use the alarm function on your phone:
- To wake up. Duh.
- To remind you to take a break or end one.
- To remind you of a call you need to make.
- To call your attention back to the task at hand. (Set every few minutes and repeat.)
- To remind you to check your planner.
- To remind you of an appointment. Set the alarm for about 10 minutes before you need to leave.
- Set it to go off while you’re on a call with someone who is a little too chatty, or even while you are with them.
- To remind you to do your daily tasks. Hint: add an inspirational phrase that pertains to the task to give you added encouragement.
What are the ways that you use your phone alarm?