People are always talking about the bad things about ADHD. It is, after all, both a deficit and a disorder. Or a difference in my opinion.
There are some good things, though, about having Attention Deficit Disorder. Here are five:
1. You notice things others miss. Yes, it’s true. We are always being accused of missing things – not paying attention, not focusing. But at the same time, we often notice details that others miss.
2. You are a creative person. People with ADHD are often very creative. Watch Robin Williams do stand up or a talk show interview and you will conclude that a) he’s very creative and b) he must have ADHD. (I don’t know that for sure. I’m just guessing.) You have your own creativity too, whether it’s cooking or drawing or whatever.
3. Speaking of creativity you also have the ability to think outside the box. You come up with ideas and solutions that no one else would think of. The phrase “That’s so crazy it might just work!” was made for people like us.
4. You could multi-task before the term “multi-tasking” was invented. It’s how we’ve lived our whole lives and we’re pretty darn good at it.
5. You’re just a big kid. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being a kid once in a while, as long as you still pay the bills. Overgrown children make the best ever aunts, uncles and grandparents. Plus being a kid now and then keeps you young.
There now. Aren’t you holding up your head just a little bit more?
It is really quite good to see content material, my friend. So i might direct attention to your blog day after day and then call your web page to see your personal most current content, as you redesign. Sustain! Hope you have a good time of day.
ugg bailey bow boots
Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Yes I am on Twitter as ADDmoms.
I wish I had an interesting story! I was born in New Zealand and grew up all over the world, United States, China, Indonesia until my family settled in Perth,