Wow! Can you imagine 35 resources to help you get organized?
It’s enough to overwhelm a person. 😉
I can’t take credit for it, though.
I’ll give you a list of my top 5 resources, but you really need to check out the list for yourself.
1. Cozi – this online calendar and so much more is meant to be used as a family. I’m the only one who uses it in my family, but I love it. I checked it the other day and found out – OOPS! – I’ve got a semi annual doctor’s appointment next week and a mammogram the following week.
2. Evernote – I use Evernote to keep track of things I need to have just in case. I pay our bills online so confirmation numbers, date and amount paid all get automatically put into Evernote. I also use it for things like html code, people’s sizes, etc.
3. Real Simple Magazine – this magazine offers tons of ideas and tips on making all of your life easier. I love it.
4. Lifehacker – an excellent website with all sorts of useful information.
5. LifeTopix – this is an all inclusive app that manages just about everything you can think of. The only downside is that it’s for iPod etc users only.
Those are my picks. Take a look at Get Buttoned Up’s suggestions and find yours.