Note: There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you click on it and buy the product, the seller gives me a small fee as a thank you. Your price does not change. Also, while I was asked to write this review, I purchased the headphones myself. My opinions are 100% mine.
I have a confession to make.
You may not like me after you hear it, but I have to say it.
I hate football.
Yes, that’s right. I said it. I hate football.
I don’t understand it and I just don’t care for it.
My entire family except me loves football.
The TV is on all day on Sunday with one football game after another.
Then there’s Monday night.
And Thursday night.
And college football on Saturdays.
It’s just too much.
Football at our house started around 9:00 a.m. Sunday morning. The Lions were playing in London. (Yes, we’re Lions fans. We’re from Detroit.)
All I was doing was trying to relax in the living room. But it got really hard with all of that noise in the family room. It was distracting.
Then I remembered these little gems:
These are Sound Intone headphones that I got on Amazon for less than $20.
I’ve been interested in getting some headphones ever since my daughter got some.
And then my friend and I tried some on at Target that were over $100.
Now if you’re really into music and know all about it, I’m sure those $100 headphones are what you need.
But me? I just like to listen to some music, or like on Sunday, watch a movie in peace.
Here’s what I think about these Sound Intone Headphones:
- They’re comfortable. The ear pieces are very soft leather and padded, plus the band is adjustable for the perfect fit.
- They have a nice long cable that plugs into your phone or laptop. It’s fabric covered so it’s sturdy and it doesn’t tangle.
- There is a little control on the cable near the headphones that lets you control the volume. I didn’t like the fact that it was so close to the headset itself, but then I found out that there is also a microphone there and a remote. I actually (accidentally) paused my movie with it!
- You can fold them in half to take them with you.
- They are compatible with almost any device.
- I thought the sound quality was amazing. I am certain that I wouldn’t have heard some of the subtler sounds in the movie without them.
- (Maybe) best of all, they kept all of the sound from the family room out. If someone came into the living room and talked to me, I could hear them, but it was muffled.
Those headphones helped me enjoy a movie and feel like it was just me at home.
That little bit of peace was worth a lot!
Oh, and if you need to get some work done and don’t want to be distracted, put on some classical music and these headphones. You’ll be surprised the difference it makes!